Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open-source web browser developed for Windows, OS X, and Linux, with a mobile version for Android, by the Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary, the Mozilla Corporation. Firefox uses the Gecko layout engine to render web pages, which implements current and anticipated web standards.
Developer: Mozilla Foundation and contributors Mozilla Corporation.
What's New in Version 48.0:
* Improved warning pages for certificate errors and untrusted connections
* Enable H.264 if system decoder is available
* Enable WebM/VP9 video support on systems that don't support MP4/H.264
* In the animation-inspector timeline, lightning bolt icon next to animations running on the compositor thread
* Support the brotli compression format via HTTPS content-encoding
* Screenshot commands allow user choice of pixel ratio in Developer Tools
Download Firefox Standalone Offline Setup From Bellow:
File size: 32Bit - 43 MB / 64Bit - 45 MB
Requirements: Windows (All Version)
Languages: Multiple languages
License: Open Source
Release Date: August 2, 2016
Author: Mozilla Organization