Team Horizon presents XenonHD ROM for Sprint LG G3 (LS990). XenonHD is a custom firmware ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements. XenonHD ROMs are especially made to give users a ROM that is blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth.
Now you can port this ROM to your Sprint LG G3 (LS990). To be exact this is Android 5.1.1_r6 based custom ROM for LG G3. The base source is AOSP. The Team claims this ROM to be rock stable and now buttery smooth too. Today we present you an easy guide to install XenonHD ROM on LG G3. Let’s get started.
PreparationsThis Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XenonHD is for Sprint LG G3 (LS990) only. Don’t experiment it on any other device. You have been warned.
- Make sure your Sprint LG G3 is rooted.
- Installing requires clearing of memory on your Sprint LG G3, so make sure to back all the data by installing TWRP.
- Make sure you have installed USB drivers on the PC, or else your LG G3 will not be recognized by the computer. We have done that task easy for you. Download them from here.
- Make sure your device has more 60% battery. If things go wrong you can set them right only when you have enough juice in your battery.
- Though installing Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XenonHD improve the device’s performance and UI experiences, it will void your warranty.
Installing the ROM
- Download Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XenonHD ROM from this link and Google Apps from here to your Computer.
- Connect Sprint LG G3 to PC through USB cable. Before plugging the phone to the computer, be sure that you have installed correct USB drivers.
- Then, copy Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XenonHD ROM zip file and Google Apps zip file into the root folder of phone’s SD card memory.
- Now, disconnect from the PC and turn off the device.
- Then boot into regular Recovery Mode by press-holding ‘Volume down’ and ‘Power’ buttons.
- After entering the Recovery mode, clear the phone memory, by tapping ‘wipe data/factory reset’.
- Now, clear the cache memory by selecting ‘wipe cache partition’ and go back select ‘advanced’ and tap ‘wipe dalvik cache’.
- Now from main recovery install the zips from SD card and Slide the bad to confirm.
- Once done with the installation process, restart the device by opting ‘reboot system now’ seen in the recovery menu.
Congrats! Now you have the latest desert on your Sprint LG G3 LS990. If you face any problems do reach us in the comments below.