To be able to play .VOB files, you need to install a third-party video player, which can play various formats including .VOB format, in your Android device. One of the best Android video player apps to play .VOB file is Wondershare Player. Wondershare player is a free media player that lets you play video and audio files in all popular media file format like AVI, FLV, MKV, WMV, VOB, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, F4V, 3GP, and more.
It also supports subtitles embedded video files, such as .SSA, .SMI, .SRT, .SUB, .MPL, .PSB, and .TXT.
How to Play .VOB Video File on Android using Wondershare Player
- Download and install Wondershare player app on your Android phone or tablet
- Once installed, launch the app
- On the Local menu, tap on the ‘three horizontal lines’ that are placed at the top left corner of the screen and then tap on ‘Gear’ icon to open the settings menu.
- In the Settings menu, tap on ‘Decoding Mode’ option.
- Now, you’ll see a number of file formats which are supported by Wondershare player. Find ‘VOB’ format and tap on it and then check the ‘Auto’ option. Done!
Now, Wondershare Player will start supporting .VOB video files in your Android phone and you can start playing the video file without any interruption.