Nexus 6P is the latest smartphone that is launched by Google. The smartphone is the successor of the Nexus 6 smartphone and has a lot of new features. Nexus 6P comes with a fingerprint sensor that adds an additional layer of security on your Android smartphone. 6P is the first ever device to come with Android Marshmallow. Nexus 6P has a 5.7-inch display screen that delivers a resolution of 1440 X 2560 pixels. The smartphone comes with a powerful 2.0 GHz quad-core processor and 3 GB RAM. There are three storage options in which Nexus 6P is available which are 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB.
The tutorial to unlock the bootloader of Nexus 6P is finally available. If you want to unlock the bootloader of Nexus 6P, you can follow the guide we have shared below.
WARNING: We are not responsible for any damages –if done- to your smartphone while rooting, flashing. Your device might get bricked; SD cards might get corrupted if you have not followed the proper steps. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
- It is very important that you are having a backup of your Nexus 6P. Make sure you are having a backup of all the contents of your Nexus 6P smartphone with you.
- USB Debugging Mode needs to be enabled. You need to enable it from your Nexus 6P. Go to Settings > About Phone. Once you are here tap on Build number 8 times. Now open Settings of your Nexus 6P and open Developer Options. Enable USB debugging from here.
- Your Nexus 6P should have at least 80% of battery in it.
- Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools on your PC.
Guide to unlock bootloader of Nexus 6PFollow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to unlock the bootloader of Nexus 6P.
- Put your Nexus 6P in fast boot mode. To enter Fastboot mode, press combination of Power + Volume Up You will see Fastboot mode written on your Nexus 6P.
- Now connect your smartphone with your PC using a USB cable. The drivers of your Nexus 6P will automatically get installed.
- The next thing that you need to do is open command window. To open command window press Shift Key and right mouse From the menu select Open command window here.
- Once you have entered fastboot mode and command window is opened select the command that we have shared below.
You should see Nexus 6P on the command window.
- Enter the next command that will unlock the bootloader of Nexus 6P.
On the screen of your Nexus 6P, you will see a notification. Select Yes there. In a couple of seconds, the bootloader of your Nexus 6P will get unlocked.