Tweak the Settings
- On your Android device, go to the app drawer.
- From there locate or search for an app called Google
Settings. It is usually a green coloured icon with the icon Google “g”
and a bunch of gears.
- Once the app is located, tap on it and a new screen will appear.
- Inside, look for an option called Ads. And tap on that.
- Now on the new screen click on Opt out of interest based ads
to uncheck the option. Now you have successfully gotten away from those
fake ladies who just can’t wait to meet you.
- But wait! You need to tap on the Reset advertising ID too.
Do you remember the profile I talked about in the start? The one which
keeps all your browsing patterns and what not? This option will erase
all of that and assign you a new advertising ID. As you have already
opted out of location based ads, it won’t matter much.
- Now you have completed the whole process. I suggest you do a
reboot just to start afresh. It is not recommended but still its good