Steps To Root Android Without Voiding Your Android Warranty :-
- First of all download and install the best Android Rooting Software that is iRoot. This is the only program that will let you to root your android device without voiding your warranty.
- Install the apps and launch in your computer and you will see screen like below.
- Now you need to enable USB debugging in your android device. For this Go to developer option and then enable it.
If developer option is not enable on your device then you can enable it by opening About Phone and tapping 7-10 times on build number.
- Now connect your android with PC using USB data cable and wait for iRoot to detect it.
- Now the Root button will get activated on iRoot software and just click on it to root your android device.
- Now wait for few minutes to complete the rooting process and your device might gets restart 2-3 times.
- Thats it you are done, now you have successfully rooted your android device without risking its warranty.