The method is based on registry edit of windows 10 which will enables this hidden dark theme which is by default disabled in Windows 10. You have to implement each and every step perfectly to get this theme out from your Windows 10. Just follow some simple steps below to proceed.
Steps To Enable Windows 10’s Hidden Dark Theme :-
- First of all in your windows 10 PC Press “Win+R” keys of keyboard. And this will open a Run explorer.
- There enter regedit and registry edit windows will open.
- Now there navigate to :
- Now right click on the Theme folder and select Create Key and name it as Personalize and then come to the right side panel.
- There right click in the blank space and then select New -> DWORD Value. Now a new DWORD file will get created there.
- Name the newly created DWORD as AppsUseLightTheme if you’re on Windows 10 final build.
- Now double click on the AppsUseLightTheme and make its value 1 from 0.
- Now repeat step 4 to 7 for the next location:
- Now applying these settings reboot your system.
- Thats it you are done, now open the setting and you will get that Dark theme set it to your windows 10 and enjoy its cool looks.