Google always gives us lot of stuffs to enjoy for free and this time they are offering free internet for Airtel users, but you can enjoy only Google by using this freezone of Google, that means you can enjoy unlimited surfing in google products like Gmail and Google+.
So follow below given steps correctly and enjoy unlimited surfing in Google products.
How To Use Free Zone in Airtel :
Before proceeding with full steps to use this free zone offer, let me define some restrictions in this free zone service by Google.
- You can use this service only in our inbuilt browser of your Mobile, that means you can't use it in third party browsers like Opera & UC.
- Only surfing via Google is free, if you moving further via opening direct links of other websites then it will cost you.
But don't worry about data cost charges by opening non -Google products because everytime when you try to open other websites , then Google will give you pop up notification that you are going to use non-Google products so normal data charges may apply.
- You can share each and everything in Google+ , no restrictions in any feature of Google+.
- You can enjoy full features of Gmail also by using this Free zone service.
- This feature is only applicable for Mobiles, not for PC.
- Only Airtel subscribers can enjoy this free service.
Using this free service is so easy, you don't have to call customer care for any type of activation or settings, just follow below given simple steps and enjoy free zone.
- Open inbuilt browser in your mobile device.
- You have to login in your gmail account for using full feature of this service.
- After opening above given url's , you will be redirected to a new page and there you can see a GREEN bar hanging above the page which is to notify you that particular page is free to use.