- Recover your accidently deleated important Data absolutely free. Today I am going to share Some important tips to increase the chances of getting your deleted files back and also some freeware tools which helps you to recover your data from your hard disk drives NTFS or FAT partitions or from an external drive.
There are many free softwares that allow users to recover data but
here are some most powerful such softwares may you like them.
How can this Possible to recover deleated data from my PC??
- Actually When you deleate any file Windows
does not delete it from your Hard-disk. It marks the storage space as
empty for new data to be written and deletes the index entry that tells
the location of those files. Unless, new files are written on that
space, the deleted files are still recoverable. That's what allows these
software to recover deleted files. They just modify the data attached
by Windows to deleted files to say these are 'regular' files.
List of data recovery softwares:
- Pandora Recovery
is a free software that offers a wizard based interface for recovering
files. It allows you to browse a drive's individual folders to look for
deleted files. It also allows you search for a deleted file based on its
name, file size, creation and date and last access time. Its deep scan
allows you to recover files that other software might have missed.
Although deep scan does not return a file's original name and location,
it still is effective to recover data from drives with corrupted file
tables, recently formatted drives and even from CD's and DVD's.
- At just over 200KB, TOKIWA DataRecovery is the smallest file recovery program in the market. It supports undeletion from FAT 12, FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
It also supports recovering NTFS compressed and EFS encrypted files.
This software supports Windows and is portable as well. It also has a
file shredder that allows you to wipe out files in a manner that they
cannot be recovered again.
- Another great freeware, Recuva
offers a wizard based interface to unerase files. Recuva offers
scanning deleted files based on their type (music, pictures, videos
etc.). It also allows deep scanning in case a file you deleted is
unrecoverable via normal search. Like TOKIWA DataRecovery, Recuva also offers securely deleting files. Recuva also has a portable version that you can keep in your flash drive.
- All of these recovery software support recovery from memory sticks,
digital camera cards and MP3 players. They support undeleting all types
of pictures, softwares, movies and documents from both FAT and NTFS
formatted drives . They works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Important Tips to Increase the chances of getting your deleted files back:
- When a file is deleted accidentally on a storage device, make sure that you don't do anything on it as doing that would increase the chances of new data being written over your deleted files; which would make file recovery impossible.
- If you have deleted files on your main computer (the one you are using right now), do not browse the internet, download new software or shut it down. Keep it running and go to another computer, download one of the software mentioned above that is portable and save it on a flash drive. Then plugin the flash drive in your current system and perform file recovery. Regardless of whether you accidentally delete files a lot or not, make sure to always have that software in your flash drive in case you accidentally delete important files.
- If one software fails to recover your deleted file, it does not mean that another one wouldn't recover it too.
- I hope these softwares helps you to recover your
useful data. If you have any Problems related to this Trick then Please
feel free to ask in the comment section below. Enjoy..!!