Your-freedom VPN did not work for your Android Device, DroidVPN is another alternative for Android phone users to enjoying Airtel free browsing with #0.0. What you need is to follow the steps below accordingly and you are good to enjoying free browsing on your Android phone.
Configure your phone settings as follow:
- APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
- IP: 126.96.36.199
- PORT: 443
- Download DroidVPN App from Google Play Store.
- Then register an account from their site at http://droidvpn.com/signup.php, you will use the account you registered to sign into your DroidVPN app.
- Now open the DroidVPN and go to Advance Setting, select UDP or ICMP
- Input 443 in TCP and 53 in UDP